I been having the shivers of late. Like mad. I finish taking a shower at night and I have to wrap myself up because I'm shaking uncontrollably. After staying wrapped up for a bit, I start sweating.
I can't stand the AC in my office. I turn it off 5 mins after it comes on, and as soon as it goes off, I'm sweating. I don't get it!
I don't have an AC in my car and it's the most uncomfortable experience when I'm driving home in the evening.
It's like my body can't decide what temperature it likes.
One more month in this first trimester. I'm expecting things to calm down by the end of March, cos 'Eish!'
In this photo, I'm wearing a blouse, a thick sweater I crocheted, my work jacket and this scarf. My legs are so cold under those jeans though.
I'm always very hungry in the early part of the day. I eat as early at 6:30 and I poop at 6:50. Then I'm hungry again at 8:30 (if I'm able to find a healthy snack, yay!) I eat lunch before 1pm and most times I don't eat anything again till the next day. I know this is probably not good.
I don't like to eat before hubbs gets back, but he doesn't get back till after 8 most times. I get home at about 6, exhausted. I crash till he wakes me when he gets home, and that's the end till the following day. I'll figure this out.

No comments:
Post a Comment