It has begun!
I run off to the toilet like I've been holding my pee for two days and my bladder is about to burst. Then I end up peeing for about 3 seconds. It's so annoying. Sometimes I just sit there out of spite to the bladder. I do all the leaning forward, folding legs up tricks that Dr Google recommends but nothing else follows.
The interesting thing is that I ain't seen nothing yet. Dun Dun Dun.
I drink a lot a water though, but it feels like I'm just pouring the water into my bladder. Aren't there some processes the water will go through.
I tire.
I run off to the toilet like I've been holding my pee for two days and my bladder is about to burst. Then I end up peeing for about 3 seconds. It's so annoying. Sometimes I just sit there out of spite to the bladder. I do all the leaning forward, folding legs up tricks that Dr Google recommends but nothing else follows.
The interesting thing is that I ain't seen nothing yet. Dun Dun Dun.
I drink a lot a water though, but it feels like I'm just pouring the water into my bladder. Aren't there some processes the water will go through.
I tire.
No comments:
Post a Comment