Monday, February 6, 2017

The Bloat

I think I'm gonna stop eating.

I wish I could show you what my stomach looks like right now. I just had lunch, and Dang! I'm bursting. I didn't eat a lot, but my stomach doesn't agree. It's so uncomfortable. I've also been burping like a manner-less goat.

It's not like I had a flat stomach before the preggers, but this is way out there. I don't know how much longer I can hide this. Hubbs was making fun of me yesterday cos he said my lower abdomen was solid as a rock. He goes, you're so pregnant. I'm not even showing yet. He's so excited about the US scan coming up on the 21st. I'll be 9 weeks then. I asked him what his reaction would be if our scan showed twins; he said he probably won't be able to keep the secret anymore.

P.S. Hubbs has decided that the baby's nickname will be 'chocolate chip'. When we found out and I started using Glow Nurture, the app told us the baby was the size of a chocolate chip. So, that stuck. Lol. He has also decided that the we're having a 'he'. *rolls eyes*.

If it's one baby, I want a girl. If it's twins, one of each.

Interesting: The Oyewoles called me on Saturday and in the middle of our gist, Femi commented that he will be praying against twins for me because children are expensive. I said 'God forbid' under my breath because I do want twins, but I got a tad worried. I'm trusting God to provide for all our children. Nothing to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment