Monday, February 13, 2017

Things I'm learning

So, I'm finding some things out about my child.


  1. Doesn't like traveling: We went to Ibadan on Saturday for Feyikemi's dad's birthday. Chocolate chip complained throughout the journey. I had to force myself to sleep to make the journey bearable. 
  2. May be allergic to horses (horse dander): We stopped by at Ibadan Polo Club. It was my third time going there. The second time I rode the horse for about an hour. I had no reactions to the house whatsoever. We went to the stables on Saturday to 'visit' Lumi's horses, and my eyes got red, swollen and itchy, I started sneezing like crazy and felt a heatwave - typical allergic reactions. I love horses, so this is weird. 
  3. Has a love hate relationship with Chinese Food: On Sunday, I ate Chinese food and puked, like major throwing up, with a headache. I ate the rest of my Chinese this morning, and took a tab of Avomine. It's struggling to stay down but I think I'll be alright. I don't know how I will stop eating Chinese. 
  4. Doesn't like clothes with waist bands: I'm always unzipping my pants when I sit down. I've stopped wearing belts, and I'm always looking forward to getting home so I can remove my clothes. 
  5. Doesn't seem to like Dodo: Whose child is this? I've been turning my nose up at fried plantain lately and that is not good. Who's going to take good care of all the plantain in the world.
I'm still not crazy about cookies and comfort food. That's not a bad thing. 8 days to our ultrasound - Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment